By using product links to Amazon you are helping support this site and it is very appreciated!
All products listed are ones that I use, recommend with at least 4/5 stars, and paid for in full with no promotional discount. All product links open in new window.
- Remote motion sensors, I used these to alert me when animals were getting near sensitive areas. 1by1 Wireless Driveway Alarm
- Tried these to scare the deer away, didn’t scare them but they are good solar powered motion lights: XINREE 15 LED Solar Powered Lights DIM Mode with Motion Sensor Light
Items used for aquaponics system build
- Aerator use for fish tank and sump: Aquascape 75000 Pond Air 2
- 250 watt heater, I use 2 in case there is a failure of either one: Aqueon 100106109 Pro Adjustable Heaters
- Foam boards for making floating rafts. You may be able to find these cheaper locally: DOW Craft Styrofoam Foam Sheets
- Automatic fish feeder: Fish Mate P7000 Pond Fish Feeder
- The standard in aquaponics water testing kits: API Master Test Kit 800 – Test Freshwater Aquarium Water Master Test Kit
- Net pots for floating raft beds: HydroFarm 6 Inch Net Cup Pots
- Filter material I use where water dumps into beds: Premium True Dual Density Filter Roll
- Highly recommended mineral supplement: MaxiCrop Liquid Seaweed Plus Iron
- I use fittings from Canopies and Tarps with locally bought fence top rail.
- Add some shade cloth: E.share 40% Black Shade Cloth Taped Edge with Grommets
- Then some bungee balls to hold it on, get a few of Kotap BB-6B Ball Bungee, 6-Inch, Black, 25-Piece and a few Kotap BB-9B Ball Bungee, 9-Inch, Black, 25-Piece
Lake & Pond
- My lighted fountain: 360 RGB LED Color Changing Floating Fountain Ring
- This is the aerator I use, it’s been running a few years with no problems: Aquascape 61000 Pond Aerator PRO
- I use this diffuser instead of the one that came with the aerator: EBDM Rubber Membrane Pond Air Diffuser Disc
- Float valve to keep the pond water at a constant level: Hudson Valve V Hudson Tank Valve for Livestock
- In addition, I only allow the float valve to run at night. This keeps the water from cycling too much: Orbit WaterMaster Battery Operated Sprinkler Timer with Valve